Warning: include(/home/nusaeqer/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/shop/breadcrumb.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nusaeqer/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php on line 249
Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/nusaeqer/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/shop/breadcrumb.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/php') in /home/nusaeqer/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php on line 249
Defining Quality the Yamaha Way
“Quality” is one of those little words that cover a lot of ground. It can mean different things to different people at different times, but at Yamaha it applies to a whole spectrum of concepts that form the backbone of a uniquely conscientious approach to product development and manufacture.
Sonic quality, although it is often the first aspect that comes to mind, is only the beginning. Reliability and durability are just as important, and are in many ways more difficult to achieve with any degree of consistency. Then of course there’s safety, both personal and environmental, to which an extensive gamut of important standards apply. Unique to electronic devices is the need to prevent electrical interference, both incoming and outgoing, which is an area that requires an extraordinary level of skill combined with advanced facilities for effective management and control. And quality management must continue even after the product is sold, in the form of support and service.
To achieve the kind of quality that satisfies all conditions all of the time requires focused, unrelenting attention to detail and control right from initial product planning and design through final manufacture and packaging to post-sales support. It is not a simple task, and requires a dedicated organization and infrastructure for effective implementation. This is where many manufacturers fall short, but is where Yamaha’s commitment to delivering unequalled quality in all areas is overwhelmingly clear. And the fact that the Yamaha approach works is evident in an outstanding track record and enviable reputation.
The following overview of Yamaha’s quality management system can’t possibly do full justice to the enormity of the job, but it will give you a glimpse into a world of unremitting attention to detail that is the cornerstone of renowned Yamaha Quality.
- CL Series
- Yamaha CL series digital mixing consoles represent a new level of refinement. They offer an evolved experience in accessible mixing, plus sonic purity with sound shaping capabilities that will give the most imaginative engineer unprecedented creative freedom. The CL series embodies the leading standards in live sound in their most advanced, most expressive form.
- QL Series
- QL series consoles offer all-in-one mixing, processing, and routing capability for small to medium scale live sound, corporate speech events, installations, and much more.
- MG Series (XU Model)
- For a more precise control and enhancement of your sound, XU models of the MG Series come equipped with a suite of Yamaha’s renowned SPX effects. Featuring high-resolution Chorus, Flanger, Distortions, Reverb and Delay, all with editable parameters, these are the same multieffects processors used on Yamaha’s high-end mixing consoles, giving you the tools you need to elevate your mixes to a higher plane.
- MG Series (Standard Model)
- The third generation of the acclaimed MG Series, these compact mixing consoles focus on delivering high quality sound for a diverse range of mixing environments. With the same mic preamps as our high-end professional mixers, the MG Series provides serious sound with the reliability and performance this series is renowned for.