DALET GALAXY PLATFORM
Multimedia editor designed for convergence
Whether you edit News, Sports, or Promos, Dalet OneCut is a versatile audio, video and multimedia editor, designed to encompass radio, TV, Internet and mobile content production.
Designed on the principles of user accessibility, Dalet OneCut is ideal for users who are not fully trained video editors. It is very intuitive and perfect for fast-paced production environments such as:
- News and Sports production
- MAM and compliance editing
- Promo production
- Radio editing
Fast and collaborative editing
Dalet OneCut is available to users in three modes:
- A fully standalone mode
- A connected mode allowing users to access the Dalet Content Catalogue and easily download content locally
- A fully integrated mode where Dalet OneCut works within the MAM framework
Usability and accessibility
Dalet One Cut radio workspace
Dalet OneCut is a modular solution that can be customized to accommodate many different skillsets and scenarios with workspaces and templates that can range from simple to advanced. By default, Dalet OneCut comes with four workspaces:
- Simple workspace with only very basic functions like those needed for fast news editing and voice-over recording
- Advanced workspace with the complete and intricate set of functionalities, menus and buttons for expert editors
- Radio workspace for audio editing only
- Workspace focused on logging
Additional custom layouts for specific uses can be created to accommodate specific workflow needs such as audio dubbing, video trimming, audio track manipulation, voice-over recording, compliance review and more.
Advanced logging is available directly in Dalet OneCut. Users can add locators with fully customizable data models. Locators can be descriptive or can contain QC or TX information or valuable information such as broadcast rights. But importantly, those locators are maintained throughout the editing process thanks to genealogy management.